At TSoG.tv, we believe it is important to protect and respect the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website, www.TSoG.tv / www.TSoGiants.org (the “Site”). We are committed to ensuring your privacy as a guest and a customer as set forth below, and we know you care about how your personal information is collected, used, and shared.
What kinds of information do we collect?
Depending on which Services or products you use, we collect different kinds of information from or about you. TSoG.tv may collect Personal Information, such as: your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone and facsimile numbers, and URL. TSoG.tv will also automatically gather and store in log files: IP addresses, browser types, ISPs, referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and movements around the Site.
Who is collecting the data?
The Site and collaborating third parties, such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, survey providers and/or service providers, will collect data from users, in order to provide service to our customers.
What data is being collected?
We collect data including demographic data, email address, location, phone contacts and user’s participations in the Site, including products purchased events registered, polls participated, and groups joined.
Your rights regarding the data we collect
With respect to the data we collect from you, you have the following rights:
1) the right to be informed about the data we collect;
2) the right to access and review the data we have collected from you;
3) the right of rectification or correction of any data we have collected from you;
4) the right to have any/all data we collect removed;
5) the right to restrict how we process data we collect from you;
6) the right to data portability;
7) the right to object to our collection of data; and
8) the right to prevent direct marketing, automated decision-making and profiling.
If you wish to take advantage of any of the above rights, please contact us and we will comply at no charge to you.
Data retention period
We typically maintain your data for as long as you use our Site and/or our Services or products. We also reserve the right to retain any/all data from our users and former users indefinitely unless/until the user requests deletion of their data, or in the event we are legally required to remove the data, whichever occurs first.
We will generally only retain your Personal Information for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, as set out under this section above. However, in the following circumstances, we may be required to retain, preserve or disclose your Personal Information for a longer period of time:
- in order to comply with applicable laws or regulations;
- in order to comply with a court order, subpoena or other legal process;
- in response to a request by a government authority, law enforcement agency or similar body (whether situated in your jurisdiction or elsewhere);
- where we believe it is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations; or
How do we use collected information?
TSoG.tv may collect and use a user’s personal information for the following purposes:
Providing and improving our products
We are able to deliver our Services, personalize content, and make suggestions for you by using this information to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in on and off our Services.
We also use information we have to provide shortcuts and suggestions to you. For example, when you like or attend some events with particular tags, we will be able to suggest that whether you will like or attend the events which with the same tags.
When we have location information, we use it to tailor our Services for you and others.
We conduct surveys and research, test features in development, and analyze the information that we have in order to evaluate and improve products and services, develop new products or features, and conduct audits and troubleshooting activities.
Promoting safety and security
We use the information we have to help verify accounts and activity, and to promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our terms or policies.
Communicating with you
We use your information to send you marketing communications, communicate with you about our Services, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
Sending emails or pushing notifications
We may occasionally also send emails such as TSoG.tv news, updates, related product or service information, etc., and we will use your basic personal information to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. We may also use your Personal Information for the purpose of sending you direct marketing (whether by messaging within our Services, by email, or by other means) that offer or advertise our products and Services and/or the products and services of selected third parties. You may at any time change your preferences or turn off notifications, which will alter or cease the specific notifications you receive. You may also cancel your account at any time, in which case we will cease sending you reminder emails, but you may continue getting shared content from others until you specifically turn off those notifications. We may use a third-party mailing list service for company announcements or occasional marketing emails, and you may need to unsubscribe from these emails separately than other types of emails.
- General. In general, you can browse the Site
without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about
yourself. We will ask you when we
need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact
you (“Personal Information”).
Generally, this information is requested when you contact us for
information or place an order for our products. We use your Personal Information for the
following primary purposes:
- To facilitate your orders of our products.
- To make our Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- To help you quickly find information on the Site.
- To alert you to special offers, updated information and other services from our company, affiliates, and business partners.
TSoG.tv may collect information
from you in several different ways including the following:
- Registration. When you register or sign up for an account, you are required to give certain personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number. Additionally, when you register one of our products that you have purchased, we may request certain Personal Information. We use this information to contact you about the products and services on our Site in which you have expressed interest and to facilitate further re-orders.
- Order. If you purchase or download a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail, and address) and, where applicable, financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
- Requests. When you request information from us, by phone or e-mail, through the Site, or by requesting to join our mailing list, we may collect certain personally identifiable information from you. If you respond to a survey or sign up contest or drawing, we may request certain Personal Information. We use this information to provide you with information, customer service, or other services related to your request.
- Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Correspondence. If you send us personal correspondence, such as an email or letter, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- Third-Party Referral. We may collect certain personally identifiable information regarding you, when a third party may voluntarily provide such information, in particular when using the “Send To A Friend” option present on our communications.
- Public/Sponsored Events. TSoG.tv participates in many public events and events with multiple sponsors, such as seminars. The events generally collect certain personally identifiable information from all attendees and distribute this data in whole or in part to all the event sponsors including TSoG.tv. While we cannot control and are not responsible for the practices of other sponsors for these events, TSoG.tv will maintain the privacy of its copy of your Personal Information received in this way.
- Site Usage. TSoG.tv may monitor your activities, preferences, and transactional data (such as your IP address) relating to your use of the Site and/or Services and log this information. This information may be used to diagnose Site technical problems. We also use personal and non-personal information in aggregate or statistical form in order to improve our products, services and procedures. This means that information from many persons and/or web site visits is grouped together in a way that does not disclose the personal information of any particular person. For example, we track how many people have expressed interest in a particular product and what kinds of web browsers are most often used when visiting the Site. Among other things, this information helps us determine which of our products and services are successful and which should be changed or discontinued.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are very small, invisible graphics present on web pages or emails that help us track when the page or email has been accessed. Some parts of the Site, emails and other files may use web beacons, also known as clear gif technology or action tags. We do not use web beacons to collect, use or store any Personal Information about you.
- Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we may send you a confirmation e-mail to act as a receipt of your purchase. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries and to provide the services you request.
2. Disclosure of Collected Information
- Information from the Site. TSoG.tv will never disclose to non-affiliated third parties without your prior approval, your e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information, that we collect via the Site. However, we reserve the right to outsource certain activities such as mass mailings, order fulfillment, shipping and credit card processing, on a limited basis, to certain third parties. In such cases, we strictly limit the information provided to these third parties to the minimum necessary for them to perform the functions for which we have retained them and prohibit them from using the information for any other purpose or retaining it after it is no longer needed.
- Law Enforcement. TSoG.tv, however, will cooperate with official law enforcement inquiries, such as fraud investigations and subpoenas, and will disclose your information when necessary to comply with state and federal laws and regulations.
TSoG.tv is committed to ensuring that your ordering information, including your customer information, is protected while you are on the Site. TSoG.tv uses appropriate and reasonable measures to maintain the security of your personal information. This includes procedures followed by our personnel to prevent data loss or theft, physical security of our servers and information stores and electronic security such as firewalls, password-protected databases and secure connections.
TSoG.tv may use certain third parties for services such as advertising, marketing and order fulfillment. We only work with third parties whose privacy policies and security practices are equal to or more stringent than our own and who agree to strictly limit their use of the information we provide them to fulfill the functions for which they have been retained.
You should be aware, however, that no data transmitted over the Internet, sent through the mail or stored on a computer is 100% secure and that we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data while in transmission to us. Public computers in particular should never be considered secure. You should never give out personal information on message board, in chat rooms and other publicly-viewable locations.
In addition, there exist malicious programs, typically called computer viruses or trojan horses, which can be used to capture information off your computer’s hard drive or while you are entering it into a web form or sending it by email. You should always use the appropriate anti-virus and personal security technology to protect yourself. Lastly, if you have been assigned a login ID and/or password for use on a TSoG.tv system (for example, a login for our web store to purchase products), you should never give out that information to others.
- Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. To the full extent allowed by law, TSOG.TV disclaims all warranties, terms or conditions, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties, terms, or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and warranty of noninfringement. TSOG.TV neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale, and use of the products and services. TSOG.TV’S liability will not exceed the fee paid by the customer for the PURCHASE of the products. In no event will TSOG.TV be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive or special damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, even if TSOG.TV has, or should have had, any knowledge, actual or constructive, of the possibility of such damages.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal, and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact will be substituted therefore.
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. The parties agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional tortious or unlawful conduct or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
5. Additional Information
- Business Transition. In the event we go through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred.
- Representations and Warranties. By using this Site, you represent that you are seeking this Site for personal reasons and that you are not an attorney or an agent of an attorney conducting an investigation to a potential claim related to the Site, any material available through the Site, or TSoG.tv. You also represent that you are not engaging in activities in an attempt to reverse engineer the Site, portions of the Site, or any materials available through the Site. You also represent that any information you provide is true and accurate.