Help: Configuring Your Local Timezone
Based on your Wiki time zone preferences, your local time appears to be: 9:43am
This corresponds to a local time zone of: UTC
If this is not correct, you need to adjust your time zone on your Wiki Preferences page. This is important to ensure that events are displayed correctly for you throughout this site. Take the following steps to correct this:
- Navigate to your Wiki Preferences page.
- Select the "Appearance" tab.
- Find the "Time Offset" section of the "Appearance" tab. This section should show both the server time (UTC) and local time for you based on your time zone settings. The local time displayed on that page should match the local time shown at the top of this page, albeit in 24 hour format.
- Using the "Time zone" dropdown menu, select a city that corresponds to your actual time zone. Cities are organized by continent, not by country. Unless you live in one of the major cities in this list, you will have to select another city that is in your same time zone (e.g. "America/Chicago" if you live in Dallas, TX).
- The local time displayed on your Preferences page will update immediately when you select a new city. If the local time displayed looks correct, hit the "Save" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you want to confirm that the settings have taken effect, refresh this page to confirm your new local time.